11 Dec 2009

Club Penguin; Coins For Change, Rockhopper & New Aweswome Postcard.

Yes I know its a tiny late but, well at least its on. Right uummmmm oh yeah!
  • Coins For Change:
Yes, my favorite part of the CP year! Now you can find the Donation Stations at:
  • Town
  • Plaza
  • Beach
  • Ski Village
  • Captains Quarters (Quarters Key Required)
  • or at your Igloo!!
Yes thats right! AT YOUR IGLOO!! Just go downstairs of the ship and go to the Item List.

Also while your there, go get the free Background which i find snazzy! LOL!





  • Rockhopper
Now I hate this \/ \/

WHERE THE HELLS YARR??
If you find him tell me ASAP!!
I thinking what your thinking (or is it the other way round?) what is Rockhoppers Background this month? Well...As you can see its just the same thang!! LAMO!!


  • New Aweswome Postcard!




POSTY! POSTY! I've got mail, yep a new card is out.


When Sending >






When Recieved (And opened) >









Now thats the only stuff I found today and MERRY XMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Fred's Music Video